Telemetry mission planner problem to connect

hi … i have tried to connect telemetry to mission planner or qgroundcontrol control … but no connection is established

I have installed all available drivers

for windows 10 and old drivers too , also for mac os drivers but always same problem

Tested all bands : 57600 115200

Always getting this error message and timeout

also I have tested the apm planner but same thing

plz any solution to connect telemetry

Uninstall all device drivers and all ground control stations, reboot and re-install ONLY the latest mission planner, (it will automatically install the correct device drivers). If that does not work check your cables and hardware.

Which telemetry radios are you using?

I have delete software as well as all drivers . But problem still there.

The hardware is good , there is a solid green light in both transmitter and receivers of the telemetry.

Any suggestions ?

455 mhz telemetry.

When connecting it to the usb …both green solid lights but not recognize in pc

I guess you have already checked the physical connection between the radio and autopilot (maybe your link has some lines swapped or bad contact). Normally there is also a red light on the radios which blinks each time a message is send and normally you should see this also as the autopilot sends heartbeat messages (~1 per second). Once connected it off course flashes much faster.

Maybe also double check the parameters (while connecting directly with a USB cable). Check that SERIAL1_BAUD matches your radio baud, typically 57600.

Download a newer MP version, the version from last week was broken.

I did … but same problem

Hi

I have almost the same problem.
But, the different is the telemetry cant connect while using the other computer which is using the newer MP version

Is it related to the software? Or something else?

Best,