T900 mini telemetry

Hi

I got a module called T900 mini from here, it’s a telemetry link, the connection looks straight forward, I’m using Pixhawk nano V5 from CUAV running Arduplane fw and it’s not working.
The Tx LEDs on both sides are red solid and the air side is slightly warm but no heart beat at all.
I’ve swapped tx/rx line no change!

Any idea how to make it working or debugging?

T900

1 Like

Thanks for your answer, but it doesn’t look same, I opened the case and here is what I found, it looks a clone of P900!

Hello dear,

You can use this configurator application in order to config the parameters of the T900 mini to your requirements. It is pretty straightforward.

https://www.motionew.com/downloads/T900-configurator.rar

Best,

1 Like

Thanks for your response, I installed the software and they can not get connection, I tried to change the destination address and sync address but it’s still not binding together, do you know how can I make it working?

Ok, here is what you can do. Here I will explain a simple point to point setup, but you can change it based on your requirements.

Connect one of the modules to the PC and then connect to it using the configurator software.
Then press the “Factory Reset” Button, a new pop up window will open. In that window, choose Point to Point Master “PP Master” and then press OK. The pop up window will close. Then press “Save” to make sure it is saved on the module. Now you are done using the first module. You can disconnect and power it off now.

After that, connect the other module to the software, and do the same steps but this time choose “PP Slave” which stands for Point to Point Slave. Press “OK” and then “Save”. You can disconnect and power it off now.

Now both modules should connect after they are powered on again. Be aware that you may not see any LED blinking until one of the modules sends a packet to the other side.

Best,

1 Like

Thanks for support, it’s working now I will give it a range test soon :grinning:

1 Like