Is that still merged or is a PR pending? I intended to implement such a feature because of some critical situations when landing in windy conditions using FBWB (I know STABILIZE is not so critical, but I prefer FBWB). In the moment the only solution is to quickly switch to MANUAL and recover manually.
Currently it is pending some of our internal development time to get it PR’d - we need to make it a bit more general and to the point where it will be acceptable upstream.
Totally agree, switching to MANUAL was our practice before this feature. Very stressful being ready to manually respond to a stall for hours on end.
Ok, so nothing to do for me.
Thank you for the quick response Sam.
If you have a version to test, I would look forward to support you.