SIYI Modified QGC (Compatible with SIYI Links and Cameras)

Hi Frank,

Yes, that’s the version of QGC I’m using. Please see attached picture for the area that I’m attempting the configuration.

Matt

What are your settings here in General?

The settings are default as I need to be able to switch between the USB camera that is connected to the Navigator board and the SIYI Camera.

I’m not familiar with your USB camera but I believe you need to input SIYI gimbal RTSP addresses here for video stream and control

Hi Frank,

Ok I did that and I now have control over the camera gimbal, but no video feed. Also the three fields (Source, RTSP URL & Aspect Ratio) no longer appear under video settings so I can’t modify to see if I can get the video feed going. Please see image.

Any idea how I get access to those settings again? I’d rather not do a fresh install of QGC if possible.
Regards
Matt

Hi Frank,
It works! I had to disconnect the USB camera first, but the SIYI camera now works.
Thanks
Matt

Frank,
Just one more thing… The basic camera controls that are standard with standard QGC are working and saving both video and pictures to the windows PC running CGC, but the custom start/stop video and take photo buttons that SIYI have added don’t save video or photos on the windows PC or on the SD card on the camera. When does the SD card get utilized for the storage of video and photos?
Cheers
Matt

What recording button you are using? The QGC original one or the SIYI added UI?

I tryed both sets of buttons. The standrd QGC buttons write files to the PC ok, but the new buttons dont write files to either the PC or the SD card. So it looks like the SD card doesn’t get used at all.

1. Please make sure your A8 mini is the latest firmware
  2. Or format your SD card to FAT32 and 64KB per storage unit
  3. If it still didn’t work, please try another SD card

Agreed the image you have there is much better

@SIYI Hi, i am using the ZT6 camera and SiYiQGroundControl in github https://github.com/x-tools-author/siyiqgroundcontrol/tree/master. I want to use the temperature feature of the camera such as: take point temp, box temp and max, min temperature of the image,… but the source code doesn’t have. You can add some feature about temperature of the camera in the siyiQGroundControl source in github?