SIYI Modified QGC (Compatible with SIYI Links and Cameras)

Thanks very much, Camil
Forwarding to the team right now and will come back with feedback asap

@SIYI Hi! Very nice app and thank you for all your efforts. I see two issue right now.

• For some reason QGC build in recording doesn’t work. I mean widget on the right side, which do recording of RTSP stream
  • This one is weird. In SIYI, download rate for A8 is between 200-300. But in QGC it’s between 300-500 kbs. And sometimes I’m getting micro freezes on 500.

Tested on MK15

Thanks for your post.
Forwarded to the team and pushing for feedback

@SIYI - Thanks for working on such great products - I currently have the HM30 (now working well with QGC via Ethernet), a ZR10 and A8 Mini with a ZR30 on the way… I was wondering if there were any plans to make a Siyi Modified QGC for Linux instead of just Android?

Thanks for using SIYI products.

Sorry, no Linux version is planned but there will a Windows version coming.

QGC is known to be Linux compatible, as should your modified version. I am glad I saw this as it may prevent me from purchasing SIYI products since I only use Linux for ground station control.

1 Like

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KTRmsoPCVdnT51HM9FzsDbo5tXOfMQQa?usp=share_link

SIYI QGC has been updated to v4.2.3. And now it is compatible with all SIYI cameras including ZR30 and R1M.

SIYI QGC for Windows Is Released (v4.2.3)
Welcome to have a try
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BobYeYg2XaKYENXlHfJw8-_SLUzynEDh?usp=share_link

hi Frank! Pls release source code so we can integrate it! Also pls release LuCI admin password of HM30 so we can integrate and customize configuration, thanks a lot!

Please follow this thread for code release in the future. There is no confirmed schedule at this moment.
There is no password to share for the HM30 system.

Hopefully the code will be released soon.
I hope that siyi’s radio system will be further expanded by contributing to qgc github.

Hi Frank!

Can you tell me if you can control the camera through the PC app with the keyboard arrows instead of the mouse?

Good idea
Will share with the team asap. Thanks

I will look forward to the updates!

On the SiYi MK32, is there a way to share telemetry via WiFi or Hotspot, similar to what is done on Herelink?

@SIYI I have tried the SIYI QGC 4.20 and 4.23, but I don’t see how to get the camera controls on the left, and also I have the video feed in the FPV app, but not sure what IP address or whatever to get it in QGC. Is it an RTSP video stream? The FPV app is V2.5.9. The ground unit firmware is 5.3.7 and the air unit 5.2.3. The gimbal FW is 0.2.7.

Hi Thomas,
What camera is connected? ZR10?
Please update SIYI FPV and SIYI QGC to the latest.
In SIYI FPV app, please use SIYI Camera 1 for IP addresses
In QGC, please try to follow the manual. There is a full guide for QGC instruction

It is an A8. OK, thank you. I thought 4.2.3 was the latest QGC.

4.2.3 is the QGC version, please refer to the date for SIYI version

I see. It is 20230318