SIYI MK32 Enterprise Ground Station - 7" Display, 15KM Range, 4G+64G Android, Dual Operator, Abundant Interface

Okay, RSSI cable was a false trail, there’s no connection cable included. I made a custom one and it works :slight_smile:

Hi can we connect the MK32 to mission planner the same way we do HereLink or RFD over the air many thanks

How do you change the MK32 from chinese to english is it possible

As you do in Android. Go into system settings, and change language to any you need

1 Like

in the manual in systems there is no setting for switching language am I missing something or do i do it in android I am not used to this system

Android is the OS of the MK15. So when you start the MK15 you will be in Android. If you slide down from the top you will see the settings and the system radar. There you must find the language settings.

The Android interface is not in the user manual of the MK15

1 Like

Thank you Bart, will try after taking dog for walk

Minute 8:00 from this video.

1 Like

Hi Frank,I have got the language changed and thank you for your help,do you have an English version of your Q Ground Control please,im coming over to QGC from Ardupilot for now anyway.Also made good progress with my A8 camera/gimbal very nice it is

Downloads

1 Like

Hi Frank,just about got the SIYI MK32 were I want it am happy with it and just have one small problemI uploaded the SIYI Q Ground Control and have English on it but I cannot get the map to appear were have I gone wrong ,many thanks

Check your internet connection maybe. I do not have your issue on mine.

1 Like

Thank you, will have a look at that.

Hi, i lost my the ability to see video signal from my siyi zr30 camera gimbal connected to siyi mk32, it was all working good until i connected zr30 gimbal to orange cube pixhawk via serial4 to control the gimbal through the pixhawk but after connecting the camera gimbal to pixhawk i couldn’t have video signal in my siyi mk32 remote FPV app or QGC, however i’m still able to control the gimbal and take pics but without having a pov video

Hope this instruction helps

Hi I have fitted a sim card to the MK 32,is there a way to get it to connect to mission planner or must it be the c type usb, many thanks in advance

What about Bluetooth?

1 Like

Will give that a go Frank and report back,thank you

Mine Enterprise arrived today. A question about the enclosed antennas: 4 Omnidirectional with the writing 2.4 GHZ are logical. Another 4 flattened antennas do not contain any label.

Therefore, I wonder what is the difference with the omnidirectionals and are the flat antennas actually 2.4 ghz antennas ?

Regards Rolf

Both are 2.4G omni antennas. The rod one will work better.
Your model is MK32E the 2.4 GHz version.

1 Like