Single RFD900x telemetry radio, no home

So, I bought what I thought was going to be a set of RFD900x telemetry radios on Ebay not long ago, and what I received was just one. At my skill level it is all but useless alone’ I need these bad boys to come paired and ready to use. I also have 2 sik telemetry radio pairs (4 radios, 2 separate pairs) that I got on amazon a couple months ago that have “I’m learning” firmware on them, and no longer “work.” I’m using “” because they are likely perfectly fine, and I just need to learn more. I don’t like to fault the tech unless I know I broke it; you don’t usually get 2 in a row that are broken in exactly the same way, and I quit messing with them as soon as I ran into trouble so that I wouldn’t actually mess them up. That being said, I would love to learn how to use these things properly. There is absolutely no reason I should have perfectlly working hardware laying around that I really want to use just because I don’t know how to exactly. They are all just configured wrong. If I understand correctly, it is possible to connect more than 2 radios, and it is also possible to link the RFD900x to the sik radios. IF I understand correctly.

• I have the RFD900x tools downloaded, and can get one of the ground radios to connect just fine.

• As far as I know everything is in working condition.

• I have FTDI adapters if I need to connect them to the computer.

• I tried to flash multi point(?) firmware onto the RFD900x and one of the ground radios. I think I was succesfull, but I can’t connect to ardupilot.

What I would like to know

1. How to reset one of the sik radio sets back to their factory default settings. I would like to just use them normally.

2. How to flash the second set of sik radios with firmware that allows them to connect to the RFD900x.

3. Where can I buy the 900MHz antennas for these radios? The RFD900x did not come with any…

4. Should I just stick it all in a bag and start over? I really just want to learn about this stuff, but if I’ve gotten myself in too deep I’d rather find a better route to learn. I do usually learn best by fixing all the shit I break though.

I know this is a long one, and a pretty big ask of time. I appreciate any advice at all. In the end I just want to figure out as much as I possibly can about how to use these radios.