Simulation of Tiltrotor using Gazebo

Hello everyone, I want to simulate my custom tiltrotor vehicle on gazebo. However, there is lack of tutorials. I couldn’t find any tutorial or documentation that shows how I can link my model on gazebo to Ardupilot SITL, example models (iris and zephyr) works fine by the way. Please help me to link my model with Ardupilot SITL. Any help is appreciated.

@mesad, there are tilt rotor examples in ArduPilot/SITL_Models, for example: SkyCatTVBS.

Thanks but I already have a model of my own vehicle. My goal is to simulate this model to try it before making in real life. I am in search of a tutorial or any documentation that describes how to make our own gazebo model which is linked to Ardupilot SITL like iris_with_ardupilot example.

The SkyCat example is a fully worked example that you can adapt to your own model. It will help you understand how to modify the control outputs from SITL, set up the props, and suggest lift coefficients that may be a good start for your own vehicle. There is no other documentation for setting up a new vehicle, so your best option is to take a working model and adapt it.

Thanks a lot, I’ll definitely look at it.