Simple Blimp control in ArduPilot or ArduPlane

Hi all, I wasn’t sure exactly what category to put this in, but hopefully ArduPlane is a good guess.

I’m working on a project building a blimp, controlled by only 4 servos. 3 of them control the fins (2 horizontal, one vertical), and the final one controls the fuel flow into the engine (effectively the speed).

I’ve read through all of the Blimp documentation that exists through ArduPilot, and it seems the only model that exists is the flapping version, which is quite far from what I need. However, I am curious if there is a way to easily adapt ArduPlane to work for my needs. The blimp will likely fly slightly heavy, so the horizontal fins would act as wings in some way. Is there any way to use Arduplane for my needs to control the 4 servos autonomously? I don’t necessarily need altitude control, but any kind of waypoint navigation would be great. I’m working with a Pixhawk 4 and am very new to this, so any support is greatly appreciated.

Additionally, if it would be easier to adapt current blimp models, any advice on how to go about that would be appreciated, but from what I’ve read it is likely out of my programming knowledge.

Again, any help or advice is greatly appreciated!