Sending data from arduino to pixhawk

Hello!
I have this issue, I’m trying to send data from arduino to pixhawk it command my rover based on the information that it is receiving from arduino but couldn’t find a way to that so far. I’m wondering if anyone has aver done anything similar, even just sending general information from arduino to pixhawk to understand if it is even possibile.
Any tips would be helpful!!

I worked out both connections and the sending of mavlink data from the Arduino to Pixhawk.
I connected both using the rx and tx pins.

I’m still trying to figure out how to send simple data like a simple 123 or “Hello!”, though. If you have worked it out, do you mind sharing it? Thank you!

Hi I did figured out how to send the data. I first installed the mavlink.h library on Arduino IDE and then I used the mavlink.write() command to send numbers. Note that i used the version 1.8.9 (or the l’ast 1.8 version i don’t exactly remember the number but yeah) of the Arduino IDE. To communicate i used the serial protocol but I added the 10 and 11 pins to the serial communication, so I used those instead of RX and TX. Also it’s important to mention that i was using a simulink software on the pixhawk and not an ardupilot software

1 Like

If you need any extra information im going to give you the piece of code as an example and whatever you need

1 Like

sorry, took a long time to reply but I did this one, too, using the rx tx pins. The data sent from the arduino to pixhawk can be checked through the mavlink inspector