Send my own mission from phone mobile to drone

Hi everybody!
I have an idea to pass my own mission (file like this “xxxx.mission”) from my phone (android) to the drone controller. I do my own application (Dart with Flatter) where I can choose an area on Google Maps and then my application calculates the coordinates of my area and passes it as a file to my drone. I have done the first part (I can get the coordinates of each point with fly parameters, like speed, alt and etc). I have a wifi module on the drone controller and I can pair it to phone. But how to write this file using MAVlink protocol - I don’t understand… As I realized I have do some things for it: 1) MAVlinc needs to connect to the controller and a phone using ID or something else; 2) pass my file with a mission to a controller and write into the memory of controller… Maybe, I need to do something else…
I tried to find a piece of information in community, but I didn`t find useful information. Maybe I missed something. So please help me with my problem. I will be very grateful for any help in this matter.
Thank you all in advance

Mission planner and qgc run on Android don’t they? Just do that instead

2 Likes

Mission planner is very difficult to people who want to pass a mission only. This is reason why I try to write my own application

You can use the ftp option and just load the mission file onto the sd card with mission planner. I find it’s an ideal application for creating and loading missions to the flight controller

1 Like

Thank you for your answer, I appreciate all helping! It is a good idea! And now I do exactly so. But I would like to transfer my file via wifi, it’s more convenient than using a flash drive

My task is to drow an area on a phone and transfer this mission to a drone via wifi.