I want to use this SAVXO metal servo for a Rover, however I noticed the following;
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause “Brown Out” issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC , or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
I am not clear what are they proposing here;
- Are they saying provide power to this servo separately from 6V source?
- And do not connect this servo directly to like Pixhawk Main Out or any RX receiver because it will draw a lot of current? “or” one should use a Capacitor between GND and +6V.
Also, its 6V, I don’t think it can be directly connected to PixHawk main out pins anyway.
In my application i am simply using it to steer one turning wheel.
- Speed @ 6.0V: 0.08 sec/60°
- Torque @ 6.0V: 166 oz-in / 12 kg-cm
- Weight: 52.4g
- Bearing: Dual
- Type: Standard
- Gear: Titanium and Aluminum
- Case: Aluminum Heatsink
- Output Shaft: 25T Spline (Futaba)
- Case Size (LxWxH): 40.3x20x37.2mm