- Simple object avoidance support
- Circular and polygon fence support
- Pivot turn improvements
a) Heading control used to aim at new target
b) ATC_STR_ACC_MAX limits maximum rotational acceleration
c) ATC_STR_RAT_MAX limits maximum rotation rate
- Allow ACRO mode without GPS for skid-steering vehicles (reverts to manual throttle)
- MOT_THR_MIN used as deadzone
- Parameter default changes:
a) PIVOT_TURN_ANGLE default raised from 30 to 60 degrees
b) ATC_STR_RAT_P and I reduced to 0.2
c) ATC_STR_RAT_FILT and ATC_SPEED_FILT reduced from 50hz to 10hz to better match vehicle response time
- Boats report themselves as boats allowing ground stations to display boat icon on map
- ChibiOS support. Upload instructions are here.
And also a few minor changes to default parameters as discovered during the beta testing:
- TURN_MAX_G reduced from 1.0 to 0.6
- ATC_STR_ANG_P increased from 1.0 to 2.5 (converts angle error to desired turn rate during pivot turns)
- ATC_STR_ACC_MAX reduced from 360 to 180 deg/s/s (slows acceleration in pivot turns)
This release does not include the Vectored Thrust changes mentioned in this blog post and later kindly tested by John Easton. I will be releasing a beta for 3.3.1 shortly which includes these changes though.
Thanks to those who contributed to the beta testing!