RFD,Yaapu and Mission Planner solved

Hi every one,I have kind of solved mission planner connection,ive got all the parameters on the Yaapu on my Horus radio and every thing is operating correctly on mission planner e/g flight mode changes arm and disarm etc the strange thing is it never finishes the loading parameters sequence so im happy

Are you using the RFD TXModV2? or are you using RFD 868/900 just for telemetry? It should finish loading parameters. Make sure you’ve updated your RFD radios to the latest firmware because it should finish. It may take a while but it shouldn’t hang.

1 Like

Hi Allister,im using the TXMOD V2 i will try again when my transmitter battery is charged im happy got yaapu working and thank you for your lovely articles on the setup of RFD/Yaapu,thank you

1 Like

just tried for over half hour still getting params it only started working when I put 3.16 into both transmitter and receiver and on 1.46 will play some more with it tomorrow at least im making progress have a nice evening Allister

Are you running into memory limits on your flight controller? I had a similar issue on a cube black when I was trying to run scripting along with multiple telemetry ports and logging active at the same time. Mavftp wouldn’t initialise and parameters wouldn’t fully load, it’d do 75% or so and then start stating “already got param xx” and progress bar wouldn’t budge further.

1 Like

could be will check tomorrow and play some more Yasin,have a nice day and thank you

Hi Allister and Yasin, success im not sure what i have done but it finally loads but only if i have wifi connected to lap top then download mission planner but O my god im so so happy thank you every one for your help no to reassemble every thing and have fun

1 Like