[Release] SIYI HM30 REPEATER

BIG UPDATES for SIYI HM30 Full HD Transmission System!

Targeting deep industry application fields, relying on wireless high-definition image transmission technology, SIYI has given the HM30 link wireless repeater features.

The “wireless repeater” function is developed for scenarios that cannot be fully covered by the traditional end-to-end paired transmission system. It supports one ground unit to relay transmission to the air unit through another ground unit, achieving up to twice the standard transmission of a single system. The repeater system can bypass obstacles or other obstructions, which can effectively solve the painful needs in tunnel inspection, mountainous drone applications and other fields.
*To use the “dual operator” “Remote Control Relay” “Wireless Repeater” function, you need to purchase a repeater combo. Ordinary combos are not equipped with this function.

Both MK15 and MK32 handheld ground station can repeat signal through the HM30 ground unit in the REPEATER COMBO.

Welcome to inquire!

HM30 Product Page
https://siyi.biz/en/index.php?id=192

Links to Repeater Combos

2 Likes

Hello Frank,

The repeater is a nice feature! I have a combo with two HM30s with “dual operator” and “remote control relay”. I bought it before the implementation of the “wireless repeater” function. I was wondering, with a software update, would it be possible to get the wireless repeater?

Hi. I’d like to try it, is there any manual or documentation? I don’t see any mentions on the HM30 downloads page.

Hello @SIYI,

are the two fly more combo support repeater mode?

I tried changing the repeater mode but it cannot be change.