quick tuning rover

can you send how to download and upload firmware of 4.5 to pixhwak board(ornage cube )

download the software using simulation option in MP and then select rover latest firmware ?

You’re way out over your skis, man.

If you want to load newer firmware, use the “Install Firmware” page and click “Beta firmwares” in the lower right. There’s no need to go all the way to 4.5 right now.

But, before you try bleeding edge firmware and extremely new features, does your Rover even drive? Have you followed these basic steps?

First Drive with Rover — Rover documentation (ardupilot.org)

in quick tune process i am getting this error message what should i do

You should follow the instructions I linked in my last post. You have a lot of issues that will be solved by following the basic setup guide.

This vehicle is not ready to drive or tune. Again, I point you toward the basic setup steps I linked above. If you are unwilling to accomplish those steps, I’m afraid neither Dave nor I can help you.

I suppose you are trying to switch to Circle Mode. It won’t with bad EKF which is what’s being reported. I would suggest you abandon the attempt at Quick Tune and take Yuri’s suggestion and follow the well established configuration and tuning steps.

ok sir i am getting these screen shots, it is running ok in circular motion how much time is taken for these completion of tuning process ,it is automatically stops the rover after completion of the process

(Attachment results.docx is missing)

It looks like you’re trying to tune a boat on dry land, and you still have multiple failsafes that are the result of incomplete setup and calibration.

i am using rover now based on the process i will try with boat sir that"s why i am using first tuning in rover only,gps signal is mandatory for this tuning process because i am working inside the building for tuning testing sometimes i am getting gps signal sometimes i am not getting gps signal ,is it mandatory for tuning gps signal sir

Yes, you absolutely need a good, clean GPS fix, and if this vehicle is on wheels, you should set the frame type and class accordingly (not boat!).

https://discuss.ardupilot.org/t/rover-boat-quiktune-alpha-testers-wanted/101989

based on this process i checked but in the process it is showing increase speed 02<0.5 like that it is showing in the message bar and screen also what it is showing ,shall i change anything on that time

screen like this getting

Is it moving?! I see no movement history (purple trace) on the screen. And it’s still a boat on land, which makes no sense whatsoever.

it is moving in circular motion but while in that motion showing messages increase speed 02<05 like that showing

That’s the script working. Let it go.

after tuning i save the values by using high button in aux function, next i select wave points and then select auto mode for path complete but in that again in message bar its shows tuning and wavepoins reached like that both are running
is any there process after quick tuning to wave points in autopilot mode

while autopilot mode for gps points navigation that time also tuning is running

Turn off QuikTune via the instructions you followed to use it. Again, the answers are all in the documentation.

ok sir gps signal is ok outside but its moving from one place to another place in MP without movement of any changes hardware ( box is stationary) satellites also getting nearly 15 ,what is the issue , we are using here3 gps module