Quadplane uncontrollable yaw

I have put a link here to the dropbox which has a short video of the problem and the bin files from the “flights” that were subject to the following problem:
When trying to fly my quadplane, the vehicle takes off just fine but immediately begins to yaw uncontrollably. The quadplane spins clockwise about the z-axis and I am not able to control it with my transmitter nor do I really know what is causing the problem. I am still very new to all of this and would appreciate any help I can get in solving the problem. I think it might be a mechanical problem but I’m not sure. Things I’ve tried:
Recalibrating the accelerometer, compas, radio transmitter, and ESC’s.
Re-flashing the latest firmware.
Leveling all the motors
This has been a problem for a while and I’m not sure what to do. Please help.

Sorry if you already checked this, but are your motor directions definitely correct? Like opposite motors spinning the same direction, and front motors spinning inwards? Little hard for me to tell on mobile, I can look at logs a bit later too

Sean, thanks for reply so quickly. I have triple checked that the motors are spinning the correct dirctions as per the documentation here: Connect ESCs and Motors — Copter documentation

I ran another motor test today and I noticed that the front left and front right motors did not spin during the test until I increased the throttle percentage from the default 5% to 9%. The right rear motor started spinning at 5% and the left rear motor started spinning at 7%. This is after I completed the ESC calibration documented here: ESC calibration — Plane documentation.

Could this be a cause of my problem? Does this indicate bad motors? I haven’t pushed the ESC’s very hard and most of the hardware came from a makeflyeasy freeman 2100 kit.

Here is a bench test I did with the props off. Not sure what to be looking for yet.

It’s the file from the 11th.

I got it figured out! I forgot to check the frame type parameter. Apparently ardupilot thought it was flying an H type instead of my X type aircraft.