Quadcopter fly away

i have fly this system multiple times and this system is now not even taking off. As i set the takeoff command it just fly away. The velocity variance increasing continuously and that trigger the Vibration compensation ON. I have tried 4.0.3, 4.0.7, 4.0.6 all these firmware giving same result.
I have done the calibrations multiple time. The thing which i have observed that velocity variance increases, then give potential thrust loss sometimes then GPS glitch after that vibration failsafe triggered in seconds time.
Please guide.

dude your system is potential threat you better isolate and eliminate vibrations in quad it doesn’t matter how good it fly last time but it’s the worst now we struggling with vibe levels even with value of 15-20 and you are trying to fly a quad with vibe level of 40 in all axis. try to find the vibration source and eliminate it it could be frame or the unbalanced propellers

i can clearly say that it’s your propellers because one of your motors is going way off in pwm requirement in order to maintain stability your motor average is not close with all motors one of your motors is requiring very less motor pwm output value what are you trying to do are you trying to use different propellers or different esc with one of the motors?

not only this your mag is also suffering badly keep in mind as soon as you solve this vibe problem be ready for new problems as your mag is also suffering badly