QGC offer the possibility to deploy a custom build . This allow to:
• Define a single flight stack to avoid carrying over unnecessary code
• Implement your own, autopilot and firmware plugin overrides
• Implement your own camera manager and plugin overrides
• Implement your own QtQuick interface module
• Implement your own toolbar, toolbar indicators and UI navigation
• Implement your own Fly View overlay (and how to hide elements from QGC such as the flight widget)
• Implement your own, custom QtQuick camera control
• Implement your own, custom Pre-flight Checklist
Define your own resources for all of the above
This is my personal release with only APM firmware support .
The style of widget has changed to have transparency on video background.
Tap on rectangle show the second widget
Video in foreground
I added some features for battery monitoring. When we use a power module only voltage e current is present. From battery menu will be possible input the cell numbers to calculate the average cell voltage.
A graph below the toolbar will show the the flight time estimated
There is the possibility to select which type of battery function from
APM Show the battery percent from flight controller
LIPO battery percent remaining approximation is calculated with asymmetric sigmoidal function (green curve)
See the link below to have more detail
Flight time estimate
The calculation is done reading the capacity parameter set on flight controller.
The accuracy depend by this value and is only an approximation ( is not to aim to replace an intelligient battery)
If we start a flight with a full battery charged , the time result may be correct estimated.
If we start a flight with a battery not full charged , will not possible to estimate the time if we don’t know wich value of current remained in the battery
The funcion don’t set RTH and LAND , is only an information
Android version from build 3.5.6