QGroundControl custom build APM

Also FYI to everyone: I have no problem with complaints in any form. It’s not possible to make QGC better unless folks tell me what is no good and what they want. What is more annoying to me is someone who tries QGC and then decides they don’t use it for some specific reason or a bug they hit and I never hear about it.

3 Likes

Tried the apk. Couldn’t connect via bluetooth or USB. The stock QGC connects normally.

1 Like

Hi , i didn’t try the USB/Bluetooth comunication . Only UDP . Recentley i compiled the last 64 bit version (4.0.3) . I changed the signature so now it’s possible to install without remove the official release. On Linux environment, the serial comunication work. Anyway I will try to investigate. Thank for the feedback

Changelog

• Merge from 64 bit 4.0.3
  • Widget proximity sensor 1 on the screen
  • Changed package name to avoid conflict with official release

Hi, I tried to install the QGCustom4_0.apk version on my LG K11 Plus with the Android 7.1.2 version, I receive a message saying “This app is not compatible with the phone”.
The CustomGCS3_0.apk version was installed successfully.

I’ll give it a try with this version.

hey @DomenicoPatella
Still no luck with USB and Bluetooth.

Ok sorry , i just compiled for 64 bit , I will deploy 32 bit version also in this post

Excellent, I’ll wait for the 32 Bit version.

Release APK 32/64 bit

Thank you for this excellent work.

1 Like

Thanks, great job! Is it possible to have the video in foreground from Eachine ROTG01?
I use wifi telemetry

Hi , thanks
Read the post below, UVC is not well supported but there is a soluition

1 Like

Hi, thanks Domenico I try it asap :slight_smile:

Hi Domenico, i try put in QG (videosource RTSP video stream) HTTP://ip:8081 or rtsp://ip:8554/live from easycap but don’t work. where am i wrong? Thanks

There are user and password to set. Go to settings and clear or change it. The string to set appear on USB camera app when you start the service.

1 Like

Try to watch the video But remember to clear the password in settings

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11A-OGCwi3tRERx-HBpA9H-aja8g6gG_o/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

Hi there, Thanks for sharing.
how can I build this custom QGC?
I build the official version without any problems but I get an error for building this!!!
Can you tell me what prerequisites are needed for compilation please?
I use Qt Creator and Ubuntu.

/home/tesla/Qt5.12.6/5.12.6/gcc_64/include/QtCore/qvariant.h:399:16: note: because ‘QVariant::Private’ has user-provided ‘QVariant::Private::Private(const QVariant::Private&)’
  399 |         inline Private(const Private &other) Q_DECL_NOTHROW
      |                ^~~~~~~
12:47:41: The process "/usr/bin/make" exited with code 2.
Error while building/deploying project qgroundcontrol (kit: Desktop Qt 5.12.6 GCC 64bit)
When executing step "Make"