Pulse testing with Arduino

I am wondering if you can use the Arduino to test the pulses of motors, and if it is possible to invert the pulses to invert the directions. I am very new to this so anything will help

What does test pulses of motors mean?

What i meant was test the pulses, it is either the controller or motors that give off pulses to do everything, I need to find that and find a way to invert them

No offense, but you should get the terminology straight, so we can actually understand the question and help you.

Controller: Motor controller (ESC) or flightcontroller?

Pulses: What pulses? The flightcontroller usually uses a PWM signal to tell the ESCs how fast (and which direction) the motor should turn. Depending on the motor type the ESC translates that into a DC voltage for brushed motors, or into a DC voltage on two of three wires for a brushless motor using backemf or sensors to determin which two wires need to be powered.

Okay, i’ll have to get everything, i’m sorry…

There is no reason to be sorry, just try to describe what you are trying to do in as much detail as possible. What parts do you have. What do you expect those parts to do. Why you cant follow the setup guide in the docs: Special hardware, special usecase i.e.?

I’ll get a list of everything i have, but i am not entirely sure if it would all work. Also what i have to do is find a way to invert controls using the arduino.

You keep using the word “invert.” I don’t think inverted logic is remotely close to what you want.

Are you just trying to reverse the rotation of a motor? That is done by simply swapping two wires (either the only two wires of a brushed motor or 2 of the 3 wires for a brushless one). There is no need to add a microcontroller to enter the mix.

Alternately, some ESCs (like those with BlHeli32 firmware or many H-bridge based brushed controllers) can reverse motor direction within their own firmware. Again, no need for Arduinos and custom control code…

okay, i’ll have to take a look, thank you for the info