Проблема с коптером problem with UAV

Здравствуйте, возникла проблема с коптером, после замены двигателей задние двигатели стали работать не правильно, хотя они установлены точно так же как и старые ( но коптер не взлетает) проблема в том, что тяга задних двигателей направлена вверх, из за чего коптер делает кувырок, заранее спасибо за помощь.
Greetings I have a problem with my copter . When I set new engine they work incorrect, but they set like old one (but copter can’t fly) because thrust of back engines directed up and copter crushes thank for your help.

Seems like motor order is wrong
Use the Mission Planner motor test to verify, motors are tested in order A B C D instead of 1 2 3 4
https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/connect-escs-and-motors.html#connect-escs-and-motors
Or if motors are spinning in the wrong direction, you just need to swap two of the three motor wires and it will spin the other way.

From google translate:
Hello, there was a problem with the copter, after replacing the motors, the rear motors began to work incorrectly, although they are installed in the same way as the old ones (but the copter does not take off), the problem is that the thrust of the rear motors is directed upwards, which causes the copter to roll, Thank you in advance for your cooperation.