Pre arm: mode not armable in auto mode

i am trying to do an auto mode. But every time into auto mode, arm goes to disarm automatically and show mode not armable. why this happened…
I am using APM2.6…
please help me…

Most likely you are failing the pre-arm checks. You need to provide more details.

I thought you can not arm in Auto Mode. Even if you use a GCS you can not arm if the unit is in Auto Mode. You need to arm in Loiter, Stabilize, or Altitude Hold and then switch to Auto.

Mike

What you mean is on starting to fly, I cannot arm my quadcopter on auto mode. I had done that before. starting mode I used stabilize mode. Then I switch to auto mode. Pre arm pop up show mode not armable.
I testing this on the ground without using prop.
is there any parameter that I need to consider…
btw thanks reply regarding my problem…

james_pattison: I thought something like that too. .I had no other pre arm pop pup… But when to auto mode…pre arm show mode not armable… I didn’t know how to solve it…can you guide me??

First, I need you to check some assumptions:
You have armed/flown in manual or stabilized successfully?
You are outside with a clear view of the sky, and have a 3D GPS fix?
You have calibrated RC, your rc rx/tx are bound, and both are powered?

Regards,

James

What version of APM firmware are you using. Auto Mode in older version did allow arming in Auto Mode that was removed in later version of the Firmware.

Mike

I am using ArduCopter 3.2.1 firmware version…
Did you mean that the latest version did not allow arming in Auto Mode like my version right now…
So did I need to downgrade my firmware version?
thanks

Sorry for the late reply…I had done checking all the assumptions. I can arm in stabilized mode, the GPS show 3D fix and before that i had done calibrated RC. One thing that I didn’t understand is what do you mean by my RC rx/tx are bound? is it my radio controller to the receiver?

thanks

Yes. Sorry for not being clearer.

Regards,

James

james_pattison: its okay…In that case…that assumption also done…still not get into an auto mode…

thanks

Can you send me a log or a screenshot?

Regards,

James

Alright james…I will test it again tomorrow…Then I will give you dataflash log…
Thanks james

Hello i’m having the same issue
Arm: Mode not armable
My Compass OFFSETS are :
Compass # 1 : X 24 Y -45 Z -36
Compass # 2 : X 36 Y -107 Z -63
Compass # 3 : X -213 Y -71 Z -16

Is there any thing wrong with my compass ?
I’m Using Pixhawk 2 PX4