Power off in the air

Ok sir I will enable the BRD_SAFTYENABLE = All , and sir which sensor buy now ?

What flight cotroller are you using?

Sorry, I was looking at the wrong log. It wasnā€™t clear to me that Moksh had hijacked the thread.

Pixhawk 2.4.8 , and mr Dave sir what are you talking i canā€™t understand plz free tell me because my English not powerful , i hope you understand :slightly_smiling_face:

I responded to your post while looking at Albertoā€™s log. My mistake. Post a link to your .bin file log or start a new thread with your issues rather than posting in this thread.

Sir can you say freely because google not translet any time.

@Moksh, can you pls creat a new threath to keep looking you problem, because here now is confusing when someone talk to me or you.

Create a new post with all the data you have and you videos, and let us know here with the link.

thanks

I had the same problem with a pixhawk v1. It was because I used a 5v power supply that couldnā€™t keep up the amp draw and dropped in voltage. This caused my autopilot to reboot.
Now I always use castle creations ubec.

1 Like

Hi @aprich, yes, the same happend to me one time, and to aviod it, im using very strong electronics. To measure de volt and amps, and power the cube, im using Mauch Electornics, like this one.

Ok Iā€™m understand no data log = nothing , right ?
And also last power module is burn it out so now which one is best for me ?

This is what you need:

Be sure to select the cables for your pix

You have to chose 200A Sensor

bye

Thank you sir , we will be meet as soon as possible :slightly_smiling_face: