PM02D module and pixhawk 6X

Good day, I’ve some weird problem go to the light. My battery monitor is not working, I don’t know why, it’s not a first build, but it is with those new details. 6X and Pm02D module, I’ve been thru forums, and nothing worked for me. I reboot it maybe million times, I using numbers as they are in instruction. But still nothing good. Maybe someone was in with that issue? What I could try to do else?
Link where I get everything out : https://holybro.com/collections/autopilot-flight-controllers/products/pixhawk-6x-pro?variant=43441360273597

@Hendry are you also @papa_seleckis ? Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Create a new vehicle from template using ArduPilot Methodic Configurator and post the created 08_batt1.param here

Not the same person, well, I just need to ask, where i need to put other side of I2C cable?

It’s showing where the connection is made in the diagram and as already covered in your other thread. Where do you see the cable from the PM02D going? The Lidar connection has nothing to do with it.

@dkemxr I see, everything, but it’s not working like this I have been told you guys, I still don’t see voltage. I have been configure it by this. Digital Power Module (PM) Setup | Holybro Docs and it’s not working, that’s why I’m in this forum right now.

Post a picture and post the parameter file, otherwise we can not guess.

Have you wrote to Holybro?
6X power connector supports I2c signals. If you follow the connection, and setting, you should write to Holybro.

Do you think you are using a older version of PM02D? What is your module hardware version? It said HV-v1.4. A clearer picture of connection.

I am disappointed with Holybro’s marketing their product with the same product name for two different usage sets, using the hardware version as the variance.
for example Cubepilot Power signal which work with PM02 V3. Holybro should rename the product to something like PM02-I2C, for example. do you see a “D” on your part?

Sorry for late replay, Yes it’s D version and yep, I followed it, It’s easy because it’s not first build but this is something different. I think i saw that number v1.4

Still no picture, nor parameter files. It is hard to help you.

Ardupilot said address to 65. Holybro said address 0, 65, 69. You need Ardupilot 4.4 and later.