Please define some terms and things

@RudrakshTek, I don’t will tackle you to much but I thing you have to learn a little more.
The whole world is not India alone. People all over the world use this forum but they do it moreless as hobby. So sometimes it is possible that you don’t get any responce within some houres or days.
Same is for the products. Maybe not all is offered in India for a low budged. But while it is offered in India for low budget it doesnt mean it is good quality for the rest of the world.
Youself write that you don’t have any expierence with thinks outside of your market. But all this information is also available to you if you have access to the web.
But you don’t use this, you don’t search for the answers on your own questions on the homepage of the manufactures, world wide dealers, and also this Ardupilot platform.
You say that you are working now for three or four years with electronics. In the Arduino world is soldering of small wires standard.
Many people here tries to help you with your own problems.
Take the chance to use this help!
Your lst comment in the thread https://discuss.ardupilot.org/t/request-for-advice-on-quadcopter-design/114179 that you still not get his request. He want to know if his approch will work or not. I can’t answer him as I have no expierence in this specific case, so I am not answering. I leave this questions to people like Dave or Yuri as they have more expierence in this question.
I know, you don’t like to read all this but see it as a good advice from an old in years friend

2 Likes

:sweat::pleading_face::confounded:
Why would you think so that I would not like to read all this. People like Yuri, Dave and you realised me, how small I am in all this field… It’s because of you people I learned so much! I have a great respect for you all people…
One day I will also become like that…
:sweat: