Pixhawk radio activate external sensor Mission Planner or Qground Control

Hello, I’m a university student working on a project. I want to connect a Geiger counter (radiation detector) to a Pixhawk Cube Orange and obtain radiation data along with coordinate information during flight. Subsequently, I aim to use this data to create a map. I’m not sure how to establish the connection between the Geiger counter and Pixhawk. Additionally, I’m unsure whether I can receive data from Pixhawk via Mission Planner. Is it possible to attach an external sensor to Pixhawk and collect data from it? I lack knowledge on this topic and would greatly appreciate any assistance or information you can provide. Thank you in advance for your help.I’m using translation to write, there may be errors. I apologize

You can turn your sensor on and off using a relay.

As for data collection, you can try and use an onboard Lua script to collect and log it via serial, CAN, or I2C bus. However, you’ll need a scripting capable autopilot (typically H7 processor and 2MB of flash).

It may be easier (and possibly less expensive) to simply use a small companion computer like a Raspberry Pi for data collection.

I don’t know exactly what a Lua script is, but I will research it. Currently, I have a Jetson Nano as a companion computer, but I’m not sure if I need to use it. I understand that I can receive data from the I2C port and the TX/RX pins. Could you please explain your suggestions in a bit more detail? By the way, thank you very much.