Vehicletype ArduCopter
Firmware Version V3.5.7
Firmware Hash b11c6af3
Hardware Type
Free Mem 0
Skipped Lines 0
Test: Autotune = UNKNOWN - No ATUN log data
Test: Brownout = GOOD -
Test: Compass = GOOD - mag_field interference within limits (11.26%)

Test: Dupe Log Data = GOOD -
Test: Empty = GOOD -
Test: Event/Failsafe = GOOD -
Test: GPS = GOOD -
Test: IMU Mismatch = GOOD - (Mismatch: 0.32, WARN: 0.75, FAIL: 1.50)
Test: Motor Balance = WARN - Motor channel averages = [1394, 1380, 1509, 1492]
Average motor output = 1443
Difference between min and max motor averages = 129
Test: NaNs = GOOD -
Test: OpticalFlow = FAIL - FAIL: no optical flow data

Test: Parameters = FAIL - ‘THR_MIN’ not found
Test: PM = GOOD -
Test: Pitch/Roll = GOOD -
Test: Thrust = GOOD -
Test: VCC = FAIL - VCC below minimum of 4.6v (4.473047v)

thanks for all

You could better balance your quadcopter to even out the load on the motors, shift the centre of gravity a bit.
You’ll need to specify your motors, props, ESCs and battery before anyone can tell more though.
Maybe the all up weight too.

Why the servo motor min and max and trim so different

Dont worry too much about what the summary says from Mission Planner, just check your centre of gravity. Shift around your battery and camera (or other things) till the craft is as perfectly balanced as you can get it.

You can live with a small amount of motor imbalance if your sure there’s still plenty of headroom for attitude control. We should be able to tell that from the motor, prop and ESC details ,and weight, plus looking at the .bin log file.
Post an actual .bin log file here and I’ll see if I can find anything wrong.

log file here
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XCQusu-eFattQr-rV__efUlMV2-sZX4K
thanks

Unless I’m wrong, that actually doesnt look too bad, balance is probably as good as you’ll get it. Motors look pretty even and right in their mid range.
Your VCC (5 volt supply to the flight controller) is a bit low, about 4.9, when it should be a bit over 5.0 volts, like 5.2 volts would be great.
Check your battery failsafe settings - the battery voltage starts to go dangerously low at the end, when really failsafe should be trigger and cause a RTL at about 10.8 volts for a 3cell LIPO.

A .bin file would be better, rather than a .log file, you can see all the paramaters and everything in it then.

the .bin file today, plz check the vibration for my quadco2018-09-21 18-26-05.zip (148.6 KB)
pter