Pixhawk hexacopter crash

The battery voltage is dropping to ~10.8V on that Throttle up. Or maybe that’s when it hit the ground. It rolls over on throttle up so the most likely problem still is the motor order or direction.

1 Like

Motor order is correct… but the drone is raising up suddenly with high speed and going out of control… in pre flight check it displays IMU0 FAST SAMPLING ENABLED 8.0KHZ/1.0KHZ…
Soon after crash it displays yaw reset initialised and many more

That doesn’t mean anything. You do realize that in Stabilize mode you are in full control of the craft, both throttle and attitude?

Yes, Allister is correct. Motor number 2 is spinning in the wrong direction based on the video.

Now we have reinstalled the firmware and built the drone from scratch using the same components…
when i arm and give a little amount of throttle the drone automatically moves to high altitude and tends to move forward and cannot be controlled result in crash…
In HUD it shows IMU0: FAST SAMPLING ENABLED 8.0KHZ/1.0KHZ…
With that BAD HEALTH GYRO… & BAD HEALTH BARO…
I have very less time to resolve this problem almost 30 hrs…
Please help me with the stuff…
this time .bin i.e; log file is not saved in mission planner

That’s normal. It’s a statement, not a warning.

Did you move the drone while it was powering up? Have you redone the calibrations since you rebuilt it?

Logs are normally only saved once the drone is armed. If you want a .bin file to post here to help with arming problems then try LOG_DISARMED,1. Don’t forget to set it back to 0 once you’ve got a file because it can burn up a lot of space for nothing if you leave it on once the problem is solved.

https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/parameters-Copter-stable-V4.4.0.html#log-disarmed-enable-logging-while-disarmed

Re calibration done after rebuilding the drone…
Unfortunately logs are not recorded…
Yes while powering thedrone it was moved i.e; lifted in hand

Did you follow this procedure? I suppose not as they are at default.
Setting Motor Ranges

Have a look at this and set your motor spin arm according to it

Sure I’ll try this…
But does it solve sudden raise of altitude at uncontrollable high speed…
This problem occurs in all flight mode

Yup it should. And also check your rc calibration again

Sure sir I’ll definitely check…
Thankyou for your seamless response… please be in touch with us for further queries

Installed firmware Pixhawk 1
all calibrations done till above mentioned…
external compass not used…
these are messages…
neglect battery and safety switch…

Compass 2 … if you don’t have it then it’s a parameter error. Turn off compass 2, and whatever other compasses you don’t have.

AHRS … The drone doesn’t have a GPS lock yet. If you’re inside or don’t have clear sky view then it’s expected. Also, based on the battery warning, some setups don’t power the GPS off USB, you’ll need to be on battery.

Sure sir I’ll check with that thanks for your seamless supports

Hello, as I said before the drone suddenly raised to higher altitude and flipped and then then fell down… At that time due to RC off and burst current the power module was damaged and couldn’t draw the current from the battery… So the battery readings are showing around 10.8v

This more or less looks like one of the following.

1- Faulty Power Module.
2- Radio not calibrated
3- Transmitter gimbals faulty.
4- FC mounting not vibration damped

RC Calibrated
Power module was good
Transmitter is proper
FC is mounted on vibration damper

There is 5V on servo rails. Normally if you power the FC from dedicated power module, only two wires are needed from speed controllers…signal and ground.

By transmitter, I mean did you perform radio calibration in MP?

Power module connection is good
And radio calibration was done in MP