Hello everyone, greetings!
I have an FX-79 airframe with Pixhawk (firmware 3.7.1) and GCS with Mission Planner 1.3.49.
I tried twice to make a planned flight in auto Mode and both failed (logs and video of the second flight in the link below).
Apparently, when the RC signal is lost the acceleration decreases and nose is up, leading to the stall.
I investigated the logs, but I could not identify the reason why Pixhawk had this behavior.
- On both occasions, the acceleration oscillation occurred at the moment the RC signal is lost.
- In Mission Planner FailSafe was configured only for GCS (attached figure).
- The RC’s FailSafe is off (i6).
- The problem starts at 09:51:46.881, with the reduction of AirSpeed and GroundSpeed.
- The Stall Prevent parameters must have worked for the recovery of the aircraft.
- The Radio FailSafe (FS-i6) is set to 50% acceleration in case of signal loss. On the first attempt RC’s FailSafe was off and my expectation was that by keeping the acceleration at 50% the problem would not recur.
- It was not a problem in the battery, because the variables Current and Volt present normal values.
- It was not mechanical failure.
- It was not the strong wind.
- It was not a bird attack.
Anyway, I would like suggestions to clarify the fact that Pixhawk slows the acceleration during the Auto Mode at the moment of loss of the RC signal.
If that’s not the problem, what would it be?
Thank you for contributions.