Pixhawk based hexacopter disarming problem

Hi there,

can anybody help me with this problem I have after I move from quad to hexacopter? Namely, I armed the drone and after couple of sec it has been disarmed by his own…I don’t know what could be the reason.

Everything is connected as it should be…i have 13 satelites locked…excellent signal…I have manage to lock and start to fly but after couple of seconds drone unlock and try to RTL…

I have log file I’m sending below. What have I done wrong?
Log File C:\Users\igork\Documents\Mission Planner\logs\HEXAROTOR\1\145 05-Jul-20 18-53-28.bin.log
Size (kb) 1284.7587890625
No of lines 16648
Duration 0:00:44
Vehicletype ArduCopter
Firmware Version V4.0.3
Firmware Hash ffd08628
Hardware Type
Free Mem 0
Skipped Lines 0
Test: Autotune = UNKNOWN - No ATUN log data
Test: Brownout = GOOD -
Test: Compass = GOOD - mag_field interference within limits (16.28%)

Test: Dupe Log Data = GOOD -
Test: Empty = GOOD -
Test: Event/Failsafe = FAIL - ERR found: FS_BATT
Test: GPS = GOOD -
Test: IMU Mismatch = GOOD - (Mismatch: 0.38, WARN: 0.75, FAIL: 1.50)
Test: Motor Balance = WARN - Motor channel averages = [1298, 1350, 1368, 1273, 1312, 1337]
Average motor output = 1323
Difference between min and max motor averages = 95
Test: NaNs = FAIL - Found NaN in BAT.Curr
Found NaN in BAT.CurrTot
Found NaN in BAT.EnrgTot
Found NaN in CTUN.DSAlt
Found NaN in BAT2.Curr
Found NaN in BAT2.CurrTot
Found NaN in BAT2.EnrgTot

Test: OpticalFlow = FAIL - FAIL: no optical flow data

Test: Parameters = FAIL - ‘MAG_ENABLE’ not found
Test: PM = GOOD -
Test: Pitch/Roll = GOOD -
Test: Thrust = GOOD -
Test: VCC = UNKNOWN - No CURR log data

Thanks!

Hi, got a logfile we can look at?

Hello Lachlan_Eggins,

sorry for delay, I didn’t have time to download the log file…I’m sending you the link (I’m not sure why upload option won’t let me to upload the log file which is 1,25 MB when the may. alowed size is 4,5 MB?)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoXovnN-smCh90_CdX4RMWRH4bws?e=F00ssl

Thaks for your answer :slight_smile:

Hi, it still says the frame type is a quad < is this meant to be hexcopter or a quad?

Also looking at the log it seems like the motors are trying to compensate for yaw, then i have a look at the compass and it seems to be effected by the motors. give a go at trying to do a compass motor calibration which may fix up most of that yaw.

I am not sure what is causing the UAV to do a RTL but i have not looked very far into the log file just yet. I will let you know if i spot anything when I get the chance!

Great…thanks for you answer…it was quad before, and obviously I have miss to change some parameters…

I’ll try to fix anithing you mention in your message…thanks a lot!!!

1 Like