Pixhawk 2.1, MavLink Telemetry Hangs

The data on hud should be because you set these parameters,

These parameters can output data, whether you connect the ground station or not. And these parameters are usually used for output data to OSD.
It just means that the connect between radiorx and PixTx is OK.

Ok right good stuff there.
Thank you for the info. I used the UAV with a Pixhawk 1 earlier in the day for a long flight and had full GCS control, and visibility, so all hardware is good and working well.
I then swapped the Pixhawk 1 out for the Pixhawk 2.1

Have you tried a different telemetry socket? All of them should work but it’s worth trying to help narrow things down. You can still connect fine via USB, right? Can you post your param file so we can see how everything is configured?

Hi there MagicRub, I posted the Parameter file up near the top of the thread. I will try the Telem 2 pot tonight when I get home from work.

Cheers.

Ok so a bit of an update, after trying a new SD card, and a new Mavlink Telem Unit it seems that there is an actual hardware fault with the PixHawk 2.1 bought from Rise Above in Sydney. I have lodged a Return Claim dispute with them but am still waiting for a response.
It seems there is a “write” fault that is causing the compass calibration, the Parameter update and the OSD display all the behave in a faulty manner.
Hopefully Rise Above, do the decent thing and replace the unit.

Thanks again everyone for all their help and guidance.