Pitch commands cause some yaw.πŸ€” I did not tune the copter

@dkemxr Sir above parameter value is 1.75 is right,(175 typing mistake). Sir Present i am going with 1.75.

Thanks and regards
Mohan

@dkemxr Sir . I did hover test please find log.

Thanks and regards
Mohan

No mistake, It’s .175 (point 175) as I typed it. This is the Mot_thst_hover value. You should read the Wiki for the dynamic notch filter so you understand what these parameters mean. So you have to run the hover test again.

1 Like

@dkemxr Sir,
So, I need to put INS_HNTCH_REF=0.175 Sorry for my mistake Sir :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok sir.

I will do the hover test tomorrow again(INS_HNTCH_REF=0.175) :smiley:, and send that log, Sir,
Thank you, @dkemxr sir

Thanks and regards
Mohan

are you thinking vibration normal modes of the sprayer boom or payload? those modes seem multiples of a natural frequency in each axis.

1 Like

Before doing the flight set these:
INS_LOG_BAT_MASK,1
INS_LOG_BAT_OPT,0

Yes, harmonics of either the ~70Hz mode or the smaller one at 35Hz. Depending on what the post filter analysis looks like it may be better to target the lower one and include one more harmonic. Alternatively a static notch could be used at 35Hz but I have not had great results with this approach.

Usually, harmonics have a decrease envelope (look like 1/f) about the natural frequency, or about the first couple harmonics depending on the excitation that caused the vibrations in the solid body. This graph seems to show the same amplitude for 2nd, 3rd and 4th harmonic. I would be very surprised that a 35Hz static would indeed help in this case considering its amplitude. @SWARNA_MOHAN_CHANDRA , try what dekmxr says, it should help your stabilization.
Though, there is clearly something shaking pretty badly on that drone. Needs fixing.

@dkemxr Sorry for the late reply, I slept in early, yesterday

OK @dkemxr Sir noted.

Sir, please confirm the parameters: -
1.INS_HNTCH_ENABLE,1
2.INS_HNTCH_ATT,40
3.INS_HNTCH_bw,35
4.INS_HNTCH_FREQ,70
5.INS_HNTCH_HMNCS,1
6.INS_HNTCH_MODE,1
7.INS_HNTCH_REF,0.175
8.INS_LOG_BAT_MASK,1
9.INS_LOG_BAT_OPT,0

Thanks and regards
Mohan

Should be 5.INS_HNTCH_HMNCS,3 ?

1 Like

@charlesmarseille Sir, Thank you very much your suggestions

Yes Sir, I am doing what @dkemxr Sir telling to me.

Yes, sir, the Drone is in turbulence winds. And the drone is having 1.5 landing gear. due to landing gear, I think :thinking: shaking are coming.

@charlesmarseille Sir thank you very much Sir :pray:

Excuse me my English :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks and regards
Mohan

@xfacta Sir thank you very much for your reply, :smiley: sir.

I will note this

Above is my typing mistake @xfacta Sir, @dkemxr Sir referred.

actually, this is my typing mistake.

@xfacta How are you, sir?

Thanks and regards
Mohan

@dkemxr sir. drone is crashed. due to low altitude (1meter) flying. 1second i am out off field, in that 1 second only this crash is hppend. drone all are reassembling. after taken take of i will send log sir.

Thank and regards
Mohan

@dkemxr Sir today I did a hover test after reassembling the frame. Please find the log and give me some suggestions.

Thanks and regards
Mohan

Now that the Notch filter parameters are set you have to change INS_LOG_BAT_OPT to 2 and make another Hover flight to see if it’s working correctly. When you do review the FFT and compare it to this log you posted. Most of the peaks should be much less in magnitude. You should know by now how to proceed if they don’t.

With regards to generally tuning I have offered suggestions for the parameters. So I have nothing else to offer you.

1 Like

@dkemxr Sir,

Sir thank you very much @dkemxr Sir!

I will do this tomorrow. And also I will read the notch filtering wiki also.

Thanks and regards
Mohan

@dkemxr Sir,
please see this log and give some suggestions

Thanks and regards
Mohan

OK, the notch filter is working pretty well. Now get to tuning.

1 Like

@dkemxr Thank you very much, sir :pray: :smiley:

Thanks and regards
Mohan

This project is done!

I am Thankful to all ardupilot family for completing this project successfully.
@dkemxr, @amilcarlucas @xfacta, @Anubis, @Mustafa_Gokce, @charlesmarseille
Please see the final flight. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GUu23d453ZoxbP9JQ4WPv4z6Fp_nw1dn/view?usp=sharing
Thank you very much, Sir :pray:
Mohan

1 Like