I have Wren 44 turboprop with XICOY Fadec, I use FC1 (FlightComputer) for FrSky Telemetry.
I have Ardupilot system installed in plane with Passthrough telemetry.
I have problem with telemetry ID - FC1 uses the same ID with Ardupilot (27)
FC1 uses probably the same passthrough telemetry as Ardupilot does.
The conflict makes both telemetry unreliable and erratic. Each telemetry (FC1 or Ardupilot) works without any problems and with any other sensors but together they are unreliable.
Is there any way to change physical telemetry ID for Ardupilot Passthrough telemetry ?
FYI : I have examined my sensors to add another to your table:
R8 (Access receiver) has ID 24 for RSSI and RX bat, ID 26 for analog in 2 (A2) and VFR (valid frame rate)
RB30 (redundancy box) has ID 25
Xicoy FC1 (Fadec telemetry unit) has ID 27
Gas suite has ID 22
thank you very much, sorry I was away from home yesterday.
I have now tested all sensors, and indeed, it did solve my problem
I have used ID 21, now I can see normal sensor behavior - for FADEC telemetry and FrSky Passthrough
Before that I have seen lags in sensor readout (visible on Horus telemetry screen - stars on sensor lines), erratic behaviour of telemetry screen and so on.
You can see missed characters on message screen, now it is perfectly OK
If I could help you with testing, please let me know
Hello another question Is it possible to use Gas Suite sensor for remaining fuel instead of Cells / FC power module?
It would be ok to left cell and batt voltage for FC battery, but instead of current to see flow, and total / remaining fuel and percentage. All values are given by Gas Suite sensor directly…
Or if you can guide me to lines in script I can try it myself.
But then I need 2 versions of script, because I use both electric planes and Combustion engines, which is difficult in one transmitter …
the best way would be to have possibility to define right pane sensors / values by config file …
create a sensor file with the usual name but add “_right” in the middle, if your model is model001, your sensor file is model001_sensors.lua, the new file for the right panel should be named model001_right_sensors.lua, syntax is the same.