Parameter List descriptions not showing

Just added a new GCS computer (3rd) using Mission Planner 1.3.75 and Ardu Plane 4.1.7 (under our configuration management program). Windows 7 Professional SP1 on all three GCS computers. GCS computers 1 & 2 work perfectly, but the 3rd computer will not display descriptions in the Parameter List/Parameter Tree nor will it show Servo Outputs or Flight Modes. Tried Param Generate, but no use. Layout is “Advanced” (not Basic). Aircraft connects, shows data, but cannot get parameter descriptions to show up. Any suggestions??

Do a beta update on the help page.

Will the beta update change Mission Planner 1.3.75 to the latest MP? If so, I can’t do that because of the Configuration Management program that is in effect for our UAS. Appreciate the response and feedback.

You might be at an impasse there. I’m sure there’s a solution. I don’t have it, unfortunately.

I would compare screen resolution and scaling settings between the computers.
Perhaps also looking at what graphics system is in use. I.e, shared or dedicated, what drivers are those using,…

Yes, this may be a Windows installation thing also. Perplexing problem as all three computers are using the same Windows version. But this computer was set up just recently compared to the others. Might be a driver issue - just wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar problem that was solved by something other than “param generate” or the layout setting of “advanced” versus “basic”.