OSD does not work...

Hello!

Controller MatekF405-CTR, does not work on OSD firmware 3.6.X. on firmware 3.7.0-dev everything works fine.
My OSD settings:

OSD_CHAN,0
OSD_FONT,2
OSD_H_OFFSET,32
OSD_MSG_TIME,10
OSD_OPTIONS,1
OSD_SW_METHOD,1
OSD_TYPE,1
OSD_UNITS,0
OSD_V_OFFSET,16
OSD_W_BATVOLT,10
OSD_W_NSAT,9
OSD_W_RSSI,30
OSD1_ALTITUDE_EN,1
OSD1_ALTITUDE_X,23
OSD1_ALTITUDE_Y,8

OSD1_ENABLE,1

No one can help, why doesn’t OSD work?

A couple months ago the OSD was not working on some betaflight style boards… I have the omnibus board, and it was not working on it. Dev works fine.
I have not switched back to 3.6 from 3.7 dev, so I can’t really offer any other information.

I have asked a couple developers about it, and no one seems to know its current status.
I would guess that they have not fixed the OSD issue for some boards, in 3.6.

If anyone else is using the MatekF405, please post and let us know if the OSD is working in 3.6.

i can confirm onboard OSD is not working in AC3.6.2 stable release on omnibusf4pro too. i did a rough search across fwares from october 1st until today and found it working well in all versions except for stable.
i‘m not exactly familiar with copter code and release handling though.

basti

OK, I’ve added this to our Copter-3.6 issues list and because the fix is already in 3.7 hopefully we can patch 3.6.

Tridge has found the issue with the OSD not working on the MatekF405-CTR and so we will release a fix with 3.6.3-rc1 which should begin beta testing over the next few days. Certainly it will start beta testing by next week Monday.

That’s good news!
Waiting for updates…