One motor drops speed after full throttle

I told you this:
If the motor order is correct, mandatory calibrations done and Initial Tuning parameters set put props on it and fly it.
And I told you this:
You don’t want default. As I said you need to configure the Initial Tuning parameters. There is a screen for that in Mission Planner. Conveniantly this is in Mandatory Hardware so as not to be missed before the Maiden flight
And I told you this:
And before attempting another flight configure the Initial tuning parameters (for the 3rd time).

So at least 4 times.

1 Like

I followed these tunning from this site,
https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/setting-up-for-tuning.html#setting-up-for-tuning

Really? Then why are the 1st set of parameters shown in that guide still set at 0?
MOT_BAT_VOLT_MAX,0
MOT_BAT_VOLT_MIN,0

No need to reply perhaps someone else can step in and help you out.

I just did now. That was the old .bin log.

Make sure you use Mission Planner helper That will get at least the initial parameters taken care of so you can go on with the filters and then tuning.

That’s the link I used and follow everything from the beginning, Battery setting.

Some of the values in your earlier screen shot typically change after running the mission planner helper so I wasn’t so sure. Sounds like you have it under control.

Yes, I did does changes after I posted those screenshots. Thanks!

I had a very simular issue with my F550 series hex. Didn’t seem to be a rhyme or reason to the weirdness, it seemed to choose which h motors to power at any given point. Now, I’m a green Pi hawk newbie, real green and have such little experience with it so far that I should probably just shut-up, but I discovered Pixhawk wanted it to be an Octcopter and I was having issues changing it to a hex until, some forum on this site offered up how to make it permanently hex in MP, Parameters List, frame type. Once I changed it there all was fine. I don’t know if it helps, but I took a risk of being PH-Stupid anyway. Good luck.

Hi Michael,
Feel free to ask around if you have more problems to solve. Try searching or make a new thread if you have to. The key is uploading a .bin log file to a hosting service like Dropbox, and giving us a link to thet log file.
Those DJI Flamewheel types of frames can be hard to tune due to flexible arms, some Hobbyking clones had CF rod stiffeners and were much better, but unavailable now.

Make a new thread. What’s reported in this one is likely irrelevant to whatever issue you have. It’s a comedy of errors and should be closed.

Then I’m probably making the same ones Dave. But I’m afraid to say too much as it seems you get upset at greenness pretty easily and I don’t want to risk your wrath.