Omnibus rover motor and esc selection

hey iam trying to build a rover with mecanum using omnibus f4 pro v2 . please guide me in selecting motors and esc compactible with omnibus f4 pro . the objective of the rover is to run on normal terrain.

Same compatibility as any Ardupilot supported board. The easiest would be Brushed motors and Brushed Motor ESC’s.

1 Like

will 108 brushed motor and 10 amp brushed esc with brake do the work?
and will this esc provide movement in thw reverse direction too?

@adithyan_K , what kind of answer you espect on the simplyfied question “want to built a rover, what motor and esc to use?” How other people can aswer such question if they don’t have any information of the kind, size, weight, terrain of your rover. If you have some special motor and/or esc in mind so you have to send the type information.
The only answerable point is : yes, a omnibus f4 pro can control any suitable esc and motor for rovers.

1 Like

hey sorry for providing less information…iam trying to built a microrover which runs on normal flat terrain ( road or flat mud surfaces)

Hey, again describe your project more detailed. Changing the word rover to microrover says nothing to me and maybe the experts in here.

1 Like

hey iam building a microrover with infinite(4g connected) range using omnibus and raspberry pi and missionplanner. so the rover just need to hold the weight of the hardware components only no need for the capacity to support any other weight. iam planning to incorporate mecanum wheels in the rover. what else should i add?

Use the search function here for “mecanum”. You will find some useful info.

1 Like