Nucleo h743zi2 custom board

Hello all, when I am uploading the cube orange autopilot arducopter_bl.hex file into the necleoh743zi2 in DFU mode, the board is not recognized by the windows 11 OS. If anyone knows about the reason of this problem, please tell me. because I am trying to build own flight controller from scratch. for these initial stages, I like to use the cube orange autopilot firmware with the bootloader.

Does your hardware mach the cube orange exactly?

As far as I know the Cube Orange has a STM32H753 or STM32H757 processor, depending on the model.

Thank you for your reply. Cube Orange, main FMU uses STM32H743vit6 which has 100 pins, but in Nucleo743ZI2 uses Stm32h743zit6 which have 144 pins, but no change in pin labels. Both are same family and same processor, and peripherals.

I would recommend at least building the code against the new CPU.

1 Like

ardupilot/libraries/AP_HAL_ChibiOS/hwdef/CubeOrange/hwdef.dat at master · ArduPilot/ardupilot (github.com) check here I referred from this hwdef.dat file of cube orange in ardupilot repo mentioned link above. but in official web sites model overview shows different hwdef.dat. so please clear this doubt.