Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

Yes, I refer to Rc cars like this https://ardupilot.org/rover/index.html , some people here uses rover in lawn mower, Im building a sprayer prototype and an all in one high quality video radio looks the ideal for this task.
It need less features than a drone, only good reception if there is some little obstacles in front and less distance than a drone.
I have the skydroid M12L but many of Us miss the 5-6 position switch to change modes, specially in Vtols and a better video quality.
I did this test with the M12L https://youtu.be/T1zFct7Mbsg

Thanks for your sharing.

Was this test focus on range? How much range is required minimum? How much range is required minimum with video?

Yes, that test was focus in range but it not neccesary so long range for a rover, Im interested in Agriculture rovers, 2-5kms with video is more than enought without loss of signal, that the reason why I prefer to choose long range systems, is mandatory for me not to loose signal for safe.

That should be ok! Please pay an attention to the release of final product.

1 Like

Hello everyone!
SIYI brand new MK15 Mini Handheld Ground Station starts to accept pre-orders from today!

For our community, there are special prices.

• AG Standard: $299
  • AG Dual FPV Combo: $339
  • Standard: $329
  • HDMI Combo: $399

The prices excludes shipping cost and transaction fees of any bank and trade platform.
The special prices will last from today to 2021/4/18.
The special prices are only available for direct purchase from SIYI (info@siyi.biz or SIYI Official Aliexpress Store).
*If you are to purchase from SIYI Aliexpress. *
1. There will be an additional 8% service fees.
2. We invite you to draft/start an order in the store, BUT DO NOT PAY. Please mention “Ardupilot ID: XXXX” when you place an order in our store (before payment), our team will recognize and make a discount accordingly.

Brief Packing List

Sign me up.
I want one.

1 Like

it’s look so cool!

could you show us shape of included things in package?

i have curious to receiver, hdmi module, etc…

Well noted.
Real pictures of these items will be publised later on.

Dear SIYI you have many interesting products for example:
https://pl.aliexpress.com
but as long as you will not give your hardware for test to Europe and USA clients you will not sell many products. So we are waiting for independent tests from outside China users :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree to @norim. Give sample units to competent users for testing.

Since some times, the market is flooded with chinese products with short product cycles and nearly no support at all. See for example the skydroid disaster.
Your product sounds extremly interesting. Now it is up to you to do it in a reputable way.

And please don‘t forget the legal procedures. To sell the units in EU they must have a CE declaration and documentation. For German test units and documenation you can contact me.

But I think, lots of users will agree to me, that it is not the correct way make „discount sellings“ to users without giving away test units for independ reviews before.

Bg,
Stefan

1 Like

Thanks for your advice. We already started doing so for some models. Of course, we will do it for MK15 as soon as there is sufficient supplies.
Welcome you or any other Ardupilot users to join the tests by writing to info@siyi.biz. Please note that the opportunities will be very limited, so it will be very helpful if you can share with us about your idea and plan as much as possible.

if anyone is interested there is a Facebook group for SIYI products.

1 Like

Thanks for your comments, Stefan. I agree with you as well.
Before MK15, we’ve already released an Android smart controller AK28. It is been used widely, we are supporting it and will keep supporting and even upgrade the series. And we already started to be more actively to talk to the community and our users directly.
MK15 is designed to work for at least 5 years and be used much more widely than AK28 series. We will try to work more closely with developers and open source users, any suggestion is welcome.
CE/FCC and other relevant certifications for MK15 are already scheduled. We will update here as soon as they are released.

You can think also about this RC Youtubers :slight_smile: they will test your products:

1 Like

Is that MK15 is compatible with MissionPlanner and QGC ?

Thanks for your suggestions. Already posted something in RCGroups, peoples feedback are confusing but we will keep trying.

That’s right. And they are already supported in SIYI AK28 series.

I have the AK28 ,Missionplanner and QGC work very well although I admit I use QGC all the time with it. I am so pleased with my AK28 that I am going after the MK15. SIYI has been terrific to deal with, very helpful and I have done my best to feed back to them any tweaks they need to apply to the software and they have listened. A lot of manufacturers don’t listen. These guys do.
It’s not perfect there are other thing I would like to see in the unit, functions that I think need to be added. These they are looking into doing. It’s been great.

2 Likes

Keep Us informed if you go for the MK15 riky :hugs:

I couldn’t resist I have ordered the mk15 combo from AliExpress SIYI
Can’t wait

2 Likes