Notice - A $2?9 Mini Android Controller from SIYI - 10 KM Range @ 1080P 180 ms, 8-core CPU

10 KM milestone! SIYI’s new image transmission technology still not reached its limit.
Range test video comes later.

That does sound very good, are there any plans for a Setup with 2 remote controls for master/slave?

So an important clarification that the community will want to understand.
There are two version of this controller, a pro and a standard version is what I understand so far.
Both support video but the Pro version has HDMI on the receiver. So you can connect your own devices.
The non pro uses the SIYI proprietary video system. I have an AK28 and it’s video works very well so the proprietary system does work well.

Full video of the range test is uploaded to YouTube, welcome to check out.

Thanks for your question. The requirement has been delivered to the team.
SIYI has developed Wireless Master/Slave function for some models. For example, FT24 Radio System, welcome to check out!

Can not wait to see the review of this radio.

If the pro version has ethernet for streaming to a pc, and HDMI which is compatible with all popular and inexpensive VR goggles (not just expensive FPV goggles), and it can output stereo video from two cameras for true 3d video to both VR goggles and a 3d TV, then wow, that would be an amazing solution!

We should hear more details shortly.
Exciting stuff. The range is pretty good on this system as well so so good so far.

New record 15 kilometers! No jam, low lantency, full control!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas!

This is the sharing of the final design of SIYI Mini Controller before mass production. High difinition pictures with detail to all sides of the new remote.

• Two more buttons added in the front shell.
  • All interface/ports displayed and marked.

Hopefully we will get to using it in January, 2021.

1 Like

Sign me up. I love my AK28 and this looks like the next level.

It looks nice, :heart_eyes:, its possible to program 6 flying modes with the switches? For ex with mixes like in conventional radios? Anxious to see more details. Did you made some test in rovers?

I am curious, what is you setup for the antennas at both base and the aircraft?
This is the good result though. Congrats!

Thanks!
Program and mixing will be an adding feature for future development. The first released version does not come with advanced RC functions. We will try to develop fast.

Do you mean land rovers rc cars? What transmitter features are necessary for this kind of application?

On receiver, it is normal full-directional antenna.
On transmitter, we tested different builds, normal and maple antenna. Maple antenna goes a lot further. Both can reach 10 kilometers.

I have a Skydroid T12 and it’s very good, but it has several problems that I hope your product does not have. The skydroid T12 only shows video on an android phone - no HDMI, so no way to connect real goggles. And the video quality is very low, so not very useful for FPV. I would love to test your controller and compare.

SIYI Mini Controller comes with both transmitter HDMI and receiver HDMI.

A couple of days ago, we happened to make a video quality comparison between SIYI new radio and DJI radio(Mavic Pro). Kindly have a check.

真的不错,在海外ArduPilot官方社区看到中国的科技公司发布相关的开源产品信息,对SIYI有一些耳闻,目前还没有用过贵司产品,表示持续关注!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see the finished device. I want one lol.

1 Like