I am on Mission Planner 1.3.79. I have reinstalled MP after having problems performing a simple simulated flight. Problems persists. Purpose of the simulation is to get some practice with flight planning.
What I experience is this:
- Simulation complains about the file cyggcc_s-seh-1.dll missing.
Solution: Copied the file from C:\cygwin64\bin into C:\Users\user\Documents\Mission Planner\sitl . Download and connect to the simulation was possible after that.
- Dowloaded simulation via SIMULATION->plane->Latest(Dev)
- The plane appears on the map and starts to move immediately
- I generate a plan and Write it. That seems to work, but when I move to the Data tab, the plane drags the home point with it.
- The plane won’t arm because of 3D accel calibration needed.
- On inspection, the folder C:\Users\user\Documents\Mission Planner\sitl\default_params is empty. Should I find a parameter file there?
Is the MP simulation broken in some way, or maybe I am doing something wrong?