No parameter SERVO_BLH_BDMASK

Greetings, I have a problem with SERVO_BLH_BDMAKS. This parameter is simply not in the Full parameter list. I am using the Speedybee F405 v3 board with the corresponding ESC (support BLheli_S) on which bluejey 18.1 48kHz is installed.
Mission Planner version 1.3.81, arducopter firmware version 4.5.4
You may find this information useful:
biderectional Dshot works well on betaflight firmware without any problems. And in Mission Planner, the drone flies without it, but due to the lack of an RPM filter, it behaves unstably.

I don’t see a bdshot target for that autopilot, so it appears to be an unsupported feature. Like many F405 autopilots, features are limited due to either limited flash space or limited processing power/memory.

Hwdef page says it supports Bdshot on 1-4 but I wouldn’t know as I woukd not use that FC.

Where are you seeing that?

In the readme text. But who knows with these high maintenance on the forum FC’s. Not all targets that don’t include bdshot in the file name exclude it.

While RPM referenced notch from Bdshot is definitely the best option throttle works fine.

BTW- it doesn’t much matter if features work in BF, it’s small apples to large oranges of a difference.

I understand. But I’m not seeing it in the actual hwdef.

1 Like

Yea, I see that. Perhaps the readme was copied from something else. Wouldn’t be the 1st time. Think @andyp1per has these.

1 Like

v3 used to have bdshot but it conflicts with the i2c bus and thus the baro so I had to take it out. v4 does have bdshot

Good news! I was able to enable this feature, but I had to change the Mission Planner version to 1.3.80 and the firmware version to 4.3.8.

But now I have another problem, the drone shakes incredibly strongly during the flight, but unlike before, it maintains its position in space.

That’s not good news. As @andyp1per noted it was taken out for a reason.

Thank you all for your help and information, I will try to solve the vibration problems with other methods