No Auto mission after latest master SOLVED

I have no auto mission engage after flashing latest master firmware on both my multi rotor and rover. I can revert back to my copy of master just prior to the black cube IMU changes and all is well. Full pre-arm checks pass and vehicles arm but will not start the mission. I suspect I am missing a small change in parameters but can’t find anything, I can provide a log if necessary but was hoping someone might recognize the symptoms and chime in. Thanks, RB

I have no auto mission engage after flashing latest master firmware on both my multi rotor and rover. I can revert back to my copy of master just prior to
the black cube IMU changes and all is well. Full pre-arm checks pass and vehicles arm but will not start the mission. I suspect I am missing a small
change in parameters but can¢t find anything, I can provide a log if necessary but was hoping someone might recognize the symptoms and chime in. Thanks,

Can you give a specific commit which broke things for you, please?

RB

Peter

Peter, I have been working with the HereFlow UAVCAN PR and the RM3100 compass PR so I haven’t paid any attention to Auto Missions until I loaded my rover with the code so not really sure when it broke. I currently have 9dc4e175 on both my rover and Hex and they both refuse to engage a mission. The only build I had saved was from just before the IOMCU and CubeBlack IMU issues (3abe8fed) that build works with Auto

Short update. Just took the rover out and discovered that if I apply about 50% forward throttle stick and hold it there the rover carries out the mission. I searched for changes in the parameter files and came up empty.

Is that really 50% forward or is that neutral throttle?

I’m wondering if @MagicRub 's stick-mixing may be having an effect here.

Yes it is really 50% from center stick. This only affects Rover, it was my error with Copter. I started from scratch and reloaded the mission and the hex works fine now

In latest master (Rover) WP_SPEED no longer reverts to CRUISE_SPEED if set to zero, must be set to desired speed.