New build - dev/prod setup - Toro 60” zero turn

Ok - investing the time this am. Can’t see the Yaapu widget screen (widget is selectable) - is blank and asks for a “screen type”. I reloaded the screen files for my resolution. Any thoughts?

Lots of documentation here:

Sometimes you have to dig a little to find what you need, but it’s very complete.

I think I recall you’re using ExpressLRS and a TX16S. Be sure to follow the sections for those, specifically. The TX16S runs EdgeTX, which may also be helpful as you navigate the docs.

1 Like

Hi @Yuri_Rage , I’ve got the scripts working, now on to building a connection wire for in/out between Pixhawk and my ELRS receiver (if I understand things). Then a minor config change and we’ll see if the magic starts. As usual, thx for all the help…cd

Found out no “new” wire was required - ELRS module seemed to already be in the right spot (UART). So, onward to fuel tank sensing setup - first on the bench, then onboard…

Well Chris @marblecreek how are the new big HAPPYMODEL servos working out so far? I will be helping my brother @wirenut1631 to build a mower and we will be trying to decide on servos pretty soon.

Hi Brothers Johnson! Servos are fine - had one that had mfg problem, but once diagnosed, they offered to repair it. I didn’t want the hassle of sending, so I ordered 2 more. 1 to replace the faulty unit and the other for my next build (and eventual return for repair. Really, they were great with the troubleshooting - I’d leave my thoughts during our day, and woke up to answers with pictures of what to check.

Also, at least one of our giant bad boy friends from Mowstock replaced his with the HappyModels.

Let me know when you want to chat about things I’d do differently (and probably will after Mother Nature takes a break from growing things)…cd