Need Help with TradHeli Wiki’s

TradHeli Users,
Chris and I have been pretty busy over the past year improving the TradHeli code. The two biggest achievements have been improving the swashplate support and adding a governor to the rotor speed controller. Although many of you are enjoying these features in version 3.6 as a result of Chris’s special builds, these will not hit the main code until the release of what now will be 4.0 instead of 3.7. To prepare for this, these new capabilities need to be explained in our wiki’s.
It would be very helpful to me, and also your community, if some folks could lead the way on developing the wiki’s. Much of the work in explaining these features and set up has already been done in these posts (Swashplate and Governor ). Your job would just be to incorporate it into the wiki and add the necessary graphics to support the set up instructions.
If constructing a new Wiki page from scratch seems a little daunting, you can always review the existing wiki and help with making updates to bring the wiki up-to-date with current parameters or other changes that you may think will make the wiki clear.
If you’re not a programmer, but you still would like to contribute to Ardupilot, this is a great way to do it. Simple wiki pages can be easily constructed through your browser. It just requires you to have a github account. And of course I will review and help where needed.
Regards,
Bill

1 Like

Support Chirs and Bns, thanks to the two hard work of the traditional helicopter code, but my native language is not English, can not provide accurate English notes and accurate correspondence with the traditional helicopter terminology, picture delivery and production, I can make.

1 Like