First of all - i did not make a build in 3 years, so a lot of practical knowledge (of what little i have had) evaporated… But, i got to say, i never had such a problem before.
It is a small build, 250x300mm X - Armattan chameleon LR 7 inch frame. It uses 30 amps Armattan BLheli_S ESCs with Velvet 2300kv motors.
FC - pixracer, with some additional stuff on board - gps, lidar, runcam, etc.
i get and cannot get rid of the severest case of roll axle shaking - here are link to logs before, i do not want to pollute this request with my assumptions, i tried to recover pids to what they supposed to be originally as well, i cannot figure out what is the issue.
Log has alt hold and stabilize modes samples. alt hold with lidar was sitting very well at same altitude, 0 issues holding alt from what i can see. motors were oscillating, and after this loiter motors were crazy hot.
it was done with 6 inch 3 blade props, as i suspected 7 inch props were too overpowered - with 7 inch it hovered with 3A current, with those 3 blades it hovered at 6A current.
Could somebody smart please look at this and indicate what can be done here, if anything? it does not seem it is even able to get to do autotune because of this shaking.
Responses to sticks were very good and smooth. Holding direction was good. I just cannot figure out what is going on with this shaking, all my attempts to play with PIDs produced 0 result so far, i am puzzled as i do not know what i am doing.
autoanalyzer output is below:
Log File C:\Users\paul\AppData\Local\Temp\tmp952C.tmp.log
Size (kb) 7072.115234375
No of lines 92459
Firmware Version V3.5.5
Firmware Hash 27229c83
Free Mem 0
Skipped Lines 0
Test: Autotune = UNKNOWN - [?] Autotune 43006-71292
Test: Brownout = GOOD -
Test: Compass = FAIL - FAIL: Large compass offset params (X:-492.23, Y:-501.53, Z:918.50)
FAIL: Large compass offset in MAG data (X:-492.00, Y:-501.00, Z:918.00)
Large change in mag_field (40.91%)
Max mag field length (643.36) > recommended (550.00)
Test: Dupe Log Data = GOOD -
Test: Empty = GOOD -
Test: Event/Failsafe = GOOD -
Test: GPS = FAIL - Min satellites: 0, Max HDop: 99.99
Test: IMU Mismatch = GOOD - (Mismatch: 0.14, WARN: 0.75, FAIL: 1.50)
Test: Motor Balance = GOOD - Motor channel averages = [1293, 1288, 1291, 1299]
Average motor output = 1292
Difference between min and max motor averages = 11
Test: NaNs = GOOD -
Test: OpticalFlow = FAIL - FAIL: no optical flow data
Test: Parameters = FAIL - ‘THR_MIN’ not found
Test: PM = GOOD -
Test: Pitch/Roll = GOOD -
Test: Thrust = GOOD -
Test: VCC = WARN - VCC min/max diff 0.441504v, should be <0.3v