MSP protocol support

ja matek f405 std ist richtig

here you go https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yq8MO7IgMRSrnAZIwZoL-gVuetj7tNDO/view?usp=sharing

it’s unfortunately not possible

Klaus can you do a capture of caddyx connected to ardupilot please?

so i have an osd

and not like that

Hi Klaus,

My guess, Your streaming rate (SERIAL1_BAUD) should be set to 115.

Regards, Sascha

I’ve just built my first plane (coming from quads) and run DJI FPV.

I have found the FW for my F765-Wing FC and flashed. I will have a play and feedback my findings.

Big thanks to the devs on this!

Thanks!

1 Like

Klaus SERIAL1_BAUD must be set to 115

vista :rofl: :+1:

yaapu you are the hero

great! can you do a capture with your logic analyzer so I have a reference of a working system?

Sure, I’ll do it tomorrow

So it looks like I am having issues with the build on the F765-WING.
Does anyone else have it working on this FC yet, so I know if it is a local issue etc?

I have no OSD at all, Serial 2 is set to 30 and baud 115.

Another issue on this build is constant EKF2 IMU1 reset, continuously.

Do you have ekf imu resets with latest master too?

Sorry, had a day away with the kids.

I didn’t have it prior to flashing, with master. I did have an SD issue too which is now resolved so I will double check if the issue still remains.

There’s no OSD display at all for me though.

Hi Brady, could you try to connect with putty and an FTDI adapter to your board at 115200 and verify you get MSP packets?

@yaapu, a suggestion here is to edit your original post to include SerialN_Baud needs to be set to 115. I was also caught by this but happened to stumble upon another user’s post above. There have been several now that have stumbled there.

1 Like

Hi @Tobias0 and @yaapu,

I am happy to report that I got the Matek 3901-L0X rangefinder to work, too. I am using the pre-built Matek F405-STD copter msp-0.7 firmware. However, I am unable to tell if the flow sensor is working. How do I get the flow_comp_m_x parameter in Mission Planner, as shown in your screenshot?

Thanks for the hard work and best regards.

1 Like

Hi, does Kakute F7 Mini support the MSP Protocol? If so, do I need compile my own code for it? Thanks.