Motors dont spin after calibration

Hi all,
I am a noob when it comes to drones using Pixhawk. Components that are use are below:
Pixhawk Flight controller board - 2.4.8
DJI F450 Quadcopter Frame Kit
4 x A2212 1000KV Brushless Motor For RC Airplane / Quadcopter
4 x 30A Brushless ESC - SimonK 30A
Flysky FS-i6S 2.4G 10CH AFHDS Transmitter With FS-iA10B 10CH Receiver
APM Pixhawk Power Module with XT60

I connected the components as shown on some videos on youtube. I am getting stuck at the ESC calibration with Mission Planner. Other calibrations were fine. Settings I use are PPM/ iBus on the transmitter (FS-i6S). The connection from receiver (FS-iA10B) is from the PPM/ CH1 to RC in of Pixhawk. The ESCs are soldered so I had to use the method as shown on Mission Planner. (I cannot calibrate them one by one since I would need to remove the solder).

After pressing the button to calibrate ESC on Mission planner, removing battery+USB and then connecting battery, the main LED on Pixhawk cycles between red, blue and yellow/ green. There is a beep sound. After this when I restart the controller, the Pixhawk does not arm (the main LED is still blinking yellow). Moving the throttle on transmitter does not move the motors. Please advise what my options are at this point as I am close to tearing hair at this point (there’s none left on the head, but will still try). Please see images attached.

Would really appreciate any help from the experts.