Motors beeping constantly after every startup

I ran into some Problems with my Pixhawk 6c here:

Everytime i connect the battery all 4 motors are constantly beeping what i think means that the Pixhawk cant recognize them. I currently have my motors connected to PWM OUT 1-4 on the servo adapter, which is connected to the FMU PWM out on my Pixhawk.
On the Servo tab i selected Port 9-13 as Motor 1-4.
I tried changing the Ports to PWM out 5-8 and Port 14-18 in Mission Planner. The Motors didnt beep and the spinned when doing Motor Test, but when i power cycle the Pixhawk, they start beeping again.
Does anyone know a solution?

parot params.param (16.8 KB)

That’s normal, by default AP sends 0 PWM when safety switch is on (not ready to arm).

I have BRD_SAFTEY_DEFLT and BRD_SAFTEYOPTION both set to 0 but the Light on my Compass still is solid red.
The strange thing is it works completly fine when i reconnect the esc pins to a new port until i power cycle the drone,

Today i tried hooking it up to the IO PWM OUT Port on the Pixhawk and it shoud work now. Is there any Problem with using this Port?

This is the parameter you were looking for
MOT_SAFE_DISARM,0

Hi, sorry for my late answer, but i already have it disabled and its still not working. Today i tried to configure the esc via Blheli_32 but also no connection there.

You need:

SERVO_BLH_AUTO,1
SERVO_DSHOT_ESC,1

and check in messages for something similar to:
RCOut: PWM:1-8 DS300:9-14

Servo_BLH_Auto was already 1 and i changed SERVO_DSHOT_ESC to 1

I found following Message:
RCOut: PWM:1-8 DS150:9-12 PWM:13-16

But still not working

Well the flight controller should be OK - there may be a wiring issue

I currently have my Esc connected to PWM OUT 1-4 on the servo adapter, which is connected to FMU PWM OUT. In MP i have it connected to Servo 9-12.

if i would change this to PWM out 4-8 and Servo 13-16 in MP it would work one Time until i power cycle it.

Yes “FMU PWM Output” should be the correct connector.
Try setting Servo1 to 4 as the motor outputs and reboot.
BLHELI passthrough should work too.

I still have my esc connected to PWM OUT 1-4 and to FMU PWM out on the Pixhawk
In MP i have now setup Servo 1-4 as Motor 1-4 but still no change.

Could my ESC be the Problem? I have an Emax 30A ESC.

You need to reboot the FC after making those changes

Which emax ESC exactly?

https://www.ebay.de/itm/256144281979?chn=ps&_ul=DE&_trkparms=ispr%3D1&amdata=enc%3A1E1wa4weyTQyy-uOY_Lzcdw17&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=707-134425-41852-0&mkcid=2&mkscid=101&itemid=256144281979&targetid=1716911581159&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9113572&poi=&campaignid=17943303986&mkgroupid=140642150118&rlsatarget=pla-1716911581159&abcId=9301060&merchantid=757821451&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAiA2pyuBhBKEiwApLaIO7E_1RAdMiwlCv_Yyi7NX0ZHQMGIDBhfIY1gGYFo3BnQjv3IWTHvlBoCXZcQAvD_BwE

I tried the online Esc configurator tool.
With Motors connected to FMU PWM OUT nothing works, but when connected to I/O PWM OUT i can do a successfull Motor Test on this Website.
Unfortunately i cannot change my Motor direction what my initial Plan was.

Can i also use the I/O PWM Out Port for Motors?

Is there another way of changing the Motor direction in MP?
Reconnecting the Motor wires is not Possible.

Is that a reputable dealer? There’s a chance those are not BLHELI, or are maybe BLHELI_S
You could try SERVO_DSHOT_ESC,2
but otherwise it will be MOT_PWM_TYPE,0 to use just plain old PWM.
Also you should disconnect all but one of the centre +5 volt BEC wires that comes from the ESCs

I did these changes and the beeping stopped now. Unfortunately all the Motors are still spinning the same direction and i have to figure out how to reverse them without sautering.
If you have an idea please let me know.
But still thank you for your Help.

If they are PWM only then there is no option but to swap two of the three motor wires.
Try leaving feedback or comments for other buyers warning that those ESCs are not BLHELI.

If they are BLHELI_S you should be able to use a configuration program to access the BLHELI settings and reverse individual motors.